Skip to main content

How to Bathe A Newborn Baby At Home - Newborn Bathing Hacks

How to Bathe A Newborn Baby At Home - Newborn Bathing Hacks


Hello friends welcome to our blog My Baby Need. In this article, we going to show you how to give a newborn baby bath if you are missed it we had a daily life posted a few weeks ago and we mentioned about possibly doing a blog post like this in one of you mentioned that it.

Would be super helpful to see because as a first-time mom you're having like anxious feelings about getting your baby a bath and I'll leave her comment here to give her a little shout out so we want to show you how to do this solo.

But if I am home with my husband who's behind the camera he'll help with certain things but all the products that I use will be listed in the description box as well if you're interested in anything I use the same method with Payton.

Our daughter and we've never had an issue with like crying or them being unhappy while taking it back they always seem super relaxed and comfortable so I think that's the main goal here when giving your baby a bath.

So first things first let me just kind of give you an overview of what products we use so the first thing is we give our babies a bath in the master bathroom it you can really do this in any bathroom.

We have this the food your pudge newborn bath here that just folds up in the sink we also snagged a few of the swaddles from the hospital that we use for baths and I'll show you what we use this for you're going to need some sort of soap and I like this company one because they're nice ingredients it's not too strong of a smell.

So it's not going to irritate them and you're going to get some sort of cup to give this video alike for my Britney Spears cup here my favorite brush to use is by safety first and again this will be linked down below but it's super soft silicone.

So it won't aggravate their head and it kind of feels nice I'll assume you're going to need some sort of title you don't have to use a baby towel but this is the one that we have it's really soft and you're going to need one or two washcloths whatever you prefer.

We like to have one on hand just in case these are being lieu of washcloth so they're really is soft on baby skin and for their face. We like to have cotton rounds handy so that you're not spreading bacteria from eye to eye or around their face it just keeps things really hygienic.

 So the first thing you're going to want to do is warm up your water and I like to do maybe a few degrees lower than that's like tap warm, I don't know what you would call that but not too hot not too cold just a nice back loop backward okay.

So we just got a little Kelvin into the bath as you can see and what we did with the hospital swaddle is we lay it over the top of it so that it still keeps him really warm because of the warm water being attractive inside of the blanket.

And then what I use the towel for is I keep it over him so that he always feels better he's in the bath and again happy baby while giving a bath because they're staying warm the nice thing one of the nice things about this bathtub is that there are two little slits on the side.

Other words here we suggest three best newborn baby bathtub which helps when you give bath to your loved one


·       Okbaby Laguna Baby Bath Tub Italian Design

·       LuvLap Aqua Folding Baby Bathtub with Anti-Slip Base

·       Best Okbaby Jelly Bather for Newborn

This is best quality bathtub for a newborn you can buy from Amazon, as well as if you want to know more information or review about bathtub then checkout from My Baby Need Blog.

Continue article…..

So while you're giving a bath it's filtrating out so that you always have clean water while you're giving your baby and got I'm goanna say back a lot on this post so we just do like one little pump and it's important to get around the neck because as they feed sometimes.

They'll get trapped in like their little skip fold and they can get a little speaking over time so I just get it really good in there just using my hands so that it's I'm making sure I'm getting like in all the cracks and crevices and then I make sure to get their hands really good.

Calvin has I've been sucking on his fingers it's very much so you don't really have to worry about that but Peyton didn't so we still get our hands really good just so it stops bacteria so while he was laying in here and happy I'm going to take a few of cotton rounds.

I'm going to clean his space would you clean their eyes you want to start at the corner of the eye and then go out so you're not spreading any bacteria or dead skin into the eye so you just gently swipe the eye and the key is that grunters.

So he's not unhappy it's just him as a baby and I lift a cotton pad around for the other eye so again I'm not spreading any bacteria and then you can take a dry one and just get rid of the excess water so it doesn't irritate them and now I'm just going to get the remainder of his face and then every once in a while I'll just put fresh water over the towel so again he's nice and warm and happy.

We give his ears behind this ears underneath his chin when he nurses he always gets the extra breast milk think it's kind of eerie think it's like to get that pretty good alright so now I'm happy but it is feeling of the face I'm going to now do his hair so I just pump some into my hand and then generally get it on top of the scalp and then I'll use the brush your get it a little bit of wet so that it turns the water on top of his head and lather it up and the bristles are super soft.

so I guess I'm done there must be like silicone and he doesn't have a cradle cap yet but I can tell when I use this brush it does make a difference with what his head looks like after because I can see it kind of building off the dead skin so that's good and this is actually the brush we used to paint in when we were trying to clear up her cradle cap you wouldn't have to turn their head just do it the other side.

Alright now that I'm happy with that ears to take your cups and then pour it over their head I kind of pulled his ear over itself so that water doesn't get in there the top the part is kind of tricky so we just use my hand to kind of brush the stove back I'm going to get it over there to get that soap.

That I put underneath his chin and the beginning use my finger to spread it then the rest of this body, I'll either just use water clean what needs to be cleaned but I really don't use a lot of soap just cuz I don't want to irritate or dry out their skin all right so little common is all clean I finished the rest of his body.

So now we're going to turn your sink off take your little towel and rinse it off the rest of his body and then your baby you might get a little upset because they're going from warm to cold but what I'm doing this by myself I just have this hobble laid out and gently pick up your baby and then I transfer them to the bed or whatever you have nearby.

if it's a pouch or something and I always have a change of clothes the honest company baby oil and then a diaper so just dry all off and then I always start with a diaper first so you don't have any accidents while you're changing and keep your baby happy.

You can move and section so you can keep the towel over them and then you can do like one arm at a time the belly just so they say warm and happy okay so if you make it a little up sexy as cold but then I'm gonna work closely on his legs little feet and then we're gonna transfer him and to his PJ.

Just like that you have a baby if you liked this post go ahead and give this article a like we hope this post was helpful for any of you mamas out there. This is complete information about how to bathe a newbornbaby as well as if you looking for affordable baby products online then check out our blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Microwave Oven For Home And Office Use

Microwave Oven is a great option if you are short on cooking time, and want your food to be ready quickly. 1. Why do I need a microwave oven? There are many reasons why you would want to have a microwave oven in your kitchen. One of the best things about having a microwave oven is that you don't even have to turn it on. You just put whatever food item you want to cook inside the oven and then wave your hand over the top. The microwave will automatically start heating up the food until it's hot enough. 2. How much wattage does my microwave need? Wattage refers to how powerful the microwave oven actually is. A higher number means the microwave is stronger and heats up more quickly. The recommended wattages range from 1000-3000 watts, though some microwaves have ranges above 4000 watts.  1000 watts will generally cook 2 cups of rice perfectly. 3000 watts will make 4 cups of rice. If you're not sure what size to get, you can always ask around family members, friends, and neigh

Best Exercise Cycle in India for Home Gym Workout

A simple search on Google will give you a lot of results for buying your own exercise bike, but here are some tips before you buy one. Make sure that the seat is ergonomic and comfortable so that you can cycle for at least 30 minutes without feeling uncomfortable or having any numbness in your legs. The handlebars should be adjustable so that you can hold them without having to lean forward or back excessively. Try to avoid making the mistake of buying a cheap bike just because it is cheap. Cheap bikes may not have features like magnetic resistance or even fluid resistance which makes cycling more difficult. Also, See ·        Top 5 Best Exercise Cycle in India ·        What is the Best Fitness Equipment for Workout? ·        Top 5 Mini Pedal Exercise Cycle Stationary bike workout for beginners The stationary bike is one of the most popular pieces of fitness equipment so that you can find in gyms and health clubs. It is also often found in homes as an alternative to